Tuesday, February 11, 2020

An Update from Miss Information

[Please note: Miss Information wrote this ages ago and posted it to the wrong blog.]

Hi, everyone

And a very special hello to everyone who has commented on the blog over the past few years. Not the spammers. Miss Information hates them and will delete their comments some day.

I'm still working in libraries. The library I'm in now is huge and busy but it's not at all crazy and annoying. I miss this blog but to be honest, I've got no stories to tell.

Perhaps someday I will.

Until then I'm very grateful for everyone who ever read one of my posts--even the people who said I was a terrible librarian.

Till we meet again, I remain,

Miss Information

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger dancer said...

Thanks for the post and the update, Miss Information. I really enjoyed reading your blog. As a librarian myself, I can relate to a lot of what you wrote! I'm sure you're busy with librarian things as well as trying to cancel the phone, but I do hope you'll continue to add posts when you can. It helps to know that someone else is annoyed by the same things that annoy me!

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss information! Was it you that posted that crab recipe I keep seeing but cannot seem to find?!? I've been searching for months for it and cannot find it anywhere! I sure would appreciate a working link to it! elizagray65@gmail.com

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation for the post and the update, Miss Information. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed reading the blog. Being a librarian myself, I can definitely relate to many of the points mentioned in your writing. I understand that you're busy with your librarian duties and phone cancellation, but I genuinely hope that you'll continue adding posts whenever possible. It's reassuring to know that someone else shares the same frustrations as me. Here is sharing some Primavera P6 Training information may be its helpful to you.
Primavera P6 Training

 

Post a Comment

<< Home