Thursday, February 01, 2007

Miss Information misses another opportunity for tranquility

What Miss Information Thought About in Corpse Pose
Mainly tonight, Miss Information tried to figure out a subtle way to untwist her sports bra, remove it from around her throat and relocate it slightly further south where, you know, it could, you know, do its FREAKING JOB.

All the while, Yoga Boy was trying to help people relax: Let go of your self-consciousness, he suggested.

Well, easy for him to say. His sports bra probably never stages a coup at an inopportune moment.

Seriously, does this sort of thing happen to other people?

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Perhaps not the sportsbra, but to my underwear, often "downward dog" means "up your crack". Most uncomfortable.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Joan said...

Does it happen to other people?!?!? You bet! How many times have you seen someone doing the subtle, yet obvious, Underwear Dance in public? I should know...I've got those dance moves down pat!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger No one asked us said...

I think it is much worse at yoga class when someone in front of you is wearing baggy shorts, no undies and has really dangly testicles.
I would prefer a bra to ride up on me.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing this for years, maybe a decade. Wear t-shirt *under* the bra, then public viewing t-shirt over all. Bra stays put. If I'm ever caught in an ER, however, ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home