Thursday, July 12, 2007

Miss Information is annoyed by Sybil

It's the end of the day and it's busy because it's summer.

Miss Information: There are no word processing computers until 5:25. That only gives you 30 minutes to make your resume.
Woman: It's ok. I can make a resume in 30 minutes.
Miss Information: It's a pretty long wait. Are you sure?
Woman: Yes. Make the appointment.
Miss Information: Ok you have computer 531 at 5:25
Woman: I have to wait? I can't wait.
Miss Information: Well, you came at a bad time. We're closing at 6 so there isn't much time left.
Woman: I can't make a resume in 30 minutes. I need longer.

Miss Information finds her work with the insane so very rewarding.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... Here's the call number for the book you want
... Here's your diagnosis
... Here's your RX
Did you get everything you need?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger No one asked us said...

Sybils out of bed and she's feeling fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home