Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Miss Information doesn't have a leg to stand on

Miss Information is laid up with a knee injury. She fell off her shoes. It's ok to laugh. Such cute shoes. Such a shiny floor. Such pain.

In any case, she's sticking to flats until her mobility returns. This has given her a lot of time to look longingly at the feet of others. She must now provide this public service message to the men of the world:

Miss Information appreciates that sometimes one must wear shorts and running shoes--when running for example. However it is never, ever, ever ok to wear dress socks and shorts. Particularly black dress socks. This is just a really bad look.

Also, sandals and socks? Bad idea. Flip flops and socks? Just don't. Ever.

Summer is really short. Take off your damn socks and enjoy it.

4 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Information: it is all very well and good to encourage men to take off their socks, but please add the corollary "once you have cleaned and cut your toenails." Male toenails + sandals = ugh. I'd almost rather have the socks.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger pharmgirl said...

I'm going to second that motion. I've seen men's feet that are so fugly, you want to BEG them to wear socks with their sandlas! Acck!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with women and FEET!
Is that why you buy all those shoes?
As for the post, there's actually a joke in Portugal that sandals and socks is the way of recognizing american and english tourists.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I just happen to like wearing socks and sandals. maybe it's because my feet sweat a bit? at any rate, I know I am unfashionable but hey,I work in a library too and I wonder that we are actually EXPECTED to look a little, well, nerdy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home