Friday, September 03, 2004

Miss Information is mean to a patron

Miss Information is feeling crankier than usual today and is looking at 8 hours of desk time because one of her co-workers has called in sick. So she was in no mood to deal with Mr Computer Illiterate. He asks her to help him with his e-mail but it turns out that not only is he computer illiterate, he has no library card and is blind without his glasses, which he forgot. Plus he's sweating -- a lot. Also, he's not too certain of his e-mail account or password.

At this point Miss Information regrettably became quite testy and sent the man to his car to get the necessary information about his e-mail account. He has yet to return.

Some days Miss Information is very patient. Other days...

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I leave a comment whenever I like a post on a website or I
have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
It's caused by the fire communicated in the post I looked at. And on this post "Miss Information is mean to a patron". I was moved enough to post a thought ;-) I do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind.
Is it simply me or does it seem like a few of the remarks appear like they are written
by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I would like to keep
up with you. Would you make a list every one of all your communal
pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Also visit my website :: 2 Hot Striper Girls Getting Dirty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home