Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Miss Information is annoyed by an old nemesis

Miss Information was delighted that her Renaissance paper got a good mark. It was worth 25% of the term and she got an 88. So she was happy. On the way to the subway, she thought about it some more and realized that she hadn’t multiplied correctly. Her mark wasn’t 88. It was 92. This made her very happy.

Hours later she thought about it again and this time realized that her mark wasn’t 88 or 92, it was in fact 96. This time she confirmed it with a calculator.

Stupid lack of ability to do math!

8 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! You deserve it! :)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Nina said...

Excellent news... I can't do math either -which is why I teach English. Happy for you.. :-)

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Reader is proud of Miss Information.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger A'Llyn said...

At least it kept getting better and better!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Brent said...

...and at least you are in the right field!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I can't do math either! I can't tell you the number of times I've told the bank teller "that's why I'm an English teacher" because I did the math wrong on the deposit slip.

Congrats on your paper!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs math anyway?! Just work in a library!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Zap said...

I'm grate at maths, but my reeding suxs and alsoh my ritting.
Funni stuf. Will bee bak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home